APB - Complaints & Ethical Violations
One of the responsibilities of the Arkansas Psychology Board is to investigate complaints about the individuals licensed by the Board. Therefore, in order to protect the citizens of Arkansas, the Board will only post the final findings on all substantiated ethical violations. This list is NOT inclusive and will be updated periodically. Any concerned citizen or entity can file a complaint about the practice of a licensee with the Board. Please read the following carefully the procedures for filing complaints with the Board.
Note: Complainants will waive rights, patient and otherwise, to confidentiality as part of the process of the complaint being investigated. This is an unavoidable aspect of the process due to the legal nature of the process.
All complaints must be in writing: A formal complaint must be made in writing and the document must be signed and dated. Complaints will not be accepted by email or phone. Please use the complaint form provided. Please add sheets as needed behind the form. Complaints will not be considered to be filed until they are received in writing.
See Ethical Violations below. All Forms are located here.
Send your form/letter to:
Arkansas Psychology Board
ATTN: Complaints Committee
101 East Capitol, Suite 415
Little Rock, AR 72201
Be Detailed in Reporting the Complaint.
It is important to give as much detail as possible when making your complaint. Please provide:
- The licensee’s name and license number
- Your name and contact information
- Ethical standards you feel the practitioner violated
- A chronological history of the pertinent facts.
- Copies of documents relevant to your complaint such as court orders, reports, progress notes, etc.
- The American Psychological Association (APA)
- Ethical Principles of Psychologists and Code of Conduct of the American Psychological Association
This is a partial listing of the ethical violations on file in the Board office. This list will be updated periodically. When you click on the name of the licensee, then a pdf document will open. That document will consist of the final findings as related to that particular case. If someone is NOT on this list and you would like the final findings from their case, please contact the Board office by selecting the Contact Us option on this webpage.
- Barrett, Richard H. II, Ph.D. 97-13P- C11.05
- Blanchard, Leslie, Ph.D. 09-16P- C13-03
- Chambers. H. Gene 93-19P- C12-04 & 12-05
- Clark, Anna, Psy.D. 98-02P- C01-03
- Clark, Anna, Psy.D. 98-02P- C05-12
- Coon, Catherine,M.S. 08-17P- C99-02
- Elliott, Wendi, M.S. 10-00E- C10-01
- Faitak, Martin, Ph.D. 88-12P- C14-08
- Gann, Joe 11-11AP- C13-05
- Jackson, Thomas L., Ph.D. 89-16P- C01-03
- Johnson, Judy W. Ph.D.76-23P
- Johnson, Dan A., 01-10P, C19-07.pdf
- Margolis, David, Ph.D. 93-02P- C12-08
- McDonald, Barry, Ph.D. 87-17P- C15-04
- Newsam, Wendy, M.S. 12-19AEPL- C12-06
- Nichols, Stephen, Ph.D. 79-36P- C94-14 Supplemental
- Nichols, Stephen, Ph.D. 79-36P- C94-14
- Parker, Mike, Ph.D. 93-10P- C09-05 & C09-06
- Pope, Caryanne, Ph.D. 09-03P C18-10
- Powers, Cheralyn, Ph.D. 87-11P
- Prince, Michael Ph.D. 79-07P- C99-05
- Rest, Stanley Ph.D. 94-31P- C05-10
- Rest, Stanley, Ph.D. 94-31P- C15-01
- Snow, Jeffery, Ph.D. 89-19P- C08-07
- Snow, Jeffery H Ph.D. 89-19P- C08-07
- Stevens, Anne, Ph.D. 97-17P- C12-03
- Turner, Steffie, Psy.D. 08-05P- C14-03