Arkansas State Board of Acupuncture and Related Techniques
The mission of the Arkansas Board of Acupuncture and Related Techniques is to benefit, educate and protect the public through regulation of licensure; development of education standards; provision of consumer information and enforcement of the Arkansas Acupuncture Practice Act, A.C.A. 17-102-101 and, when applicable, A.C.A. §§25-15-208 to 213.
ASBART is committed to the health and safety of the people of Arkansas by ensuring:
- Excellence in training and education.
- Fair and ethical standards of professional conduct.
|Jana Brady, L.Ac.||President||
1824 North Applebury Place
|Michele Fincher||Vice President||
216 W. 5th Street
|Wendy Poole||Public Member||
475 North Elkins Road
|Michael Sims||Public Member||
4541 Caddo Lane
|Dr. Michael Buffington||Ex-Officio||
429 North Vaughn Road
Board Meetings: Upcoming meetings are posted here.
All board meetings are open to the public.
- April 8, 2022
- February 11, 2022
- December 17, 2021
- October 6, 2021
- July 2, 2021
- June 3, 2021
- May 27, 2021
- May 13, 2021
- April 8, 2021
The Arkansas Board of Acupuncture and Related Techniques does not currently have reciprocity agreements with any other states.
- ASBART Application
- Arkansas Society of Licensed Acupuncturists
- Accreditation Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
- Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine Alliance
- American Association of Oriental Medicine
- American Organization for Bodywork Therapies of Asia
- Council of Colleges of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
- Military Member Licensure
- National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine
- National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
|Arkansas State Board of Acupuncture Related Techniques||4815 West Markham St.
Little Rock, AR 72205-3867