New EMS Applications
For Arkansas EMS Provider, Reciprocity, or Military Licensure applications and information please click here.
Under Act 135 of 2021, the Arkansas Occupational Licensing of Uniformed Service Members, Veterans, and Spouses Act of 2021, ADH has certain requirements:
- A uniformed service member stationed in the State of Arkansas;
- A uniformed service veteran applying for licensure within one (1) year of his or her discharge from active duty; or
- The spouse of a person under (1) or (2) above.
“Uniformed service member" means an active or reserve component member of the United States Air Force, United States Army, United States Coast Guard, United States Marine Corps, United States Navy, United States Space Force, or National Guard; an active component member of the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration Commissioned Officer Corps; or an active or reserve component member of the United States Commissioned Corps of the Public Health Service.
“Uniformed service veteran" means a former member of the United States uniformed services discharged under conditions other than dishonorable.
ADH shall grant such automatic licensure upon receipt of all the below:
- Payment of the initial licensure fee;
- Evidence that the individual holds a substantially equivalent license in another state; and
- Evidence that the applicant is a qualified applicant as shown above in 1, 2, or 3.
“Automatic licensure” means granting the occupational licensure without an individual having met occupational licensure requirements provided under the Arkansas Code or by other provisions in these Rules.
For Service Applications please download and submit the following application and associated fees to the Section of EMS.
For Ambulance Applications please download and submit the following application and associated fees to the Section of EMS.
For a new upgrade or downgrade form, please download and submit the following form to the Section of EMS.