Workshops & Professional Development
School Health Conference
July 11 - 13, 2017: Every other year, the Biennial School Health Conference for the state of Arkansas is held. It has been a huge success and allows health professionals, educators, and anyone interested in inspiring health and wellness in the youth of Arkansas to learn and participate. The conference has many exhibits, sponsors, and vendors every year that provide great information and door prizes for participants.
|8:30 AM||Benton Event Center
Coordinated School Health Quarterly Meeting
The next meeting will be held September 6, 2017.
September 21, 2016 - Meeting Resources
- School Health Index and Wellness Priority in ASCIP
- State of Obesity Report, including Arkansas report card
- Commissioner’s Memo for Wellness Committee Responsibilities
- Commissioner’s Memo for Wellness Policy Requirements
- Commissioner’s Memo for Tools for Schools- Smart Snacks, Wellness, and Best Practices for Child Nutrition
- Healthy Schools Compliance one-pager
December 4, 2014 - Meeting Resources