- The School Health Services Brochure is a great starting resource and gives an overview of all the programs and people involved in servings Arkansas schools. The brochure also shows how we are taking a multifaceted approach to accomplish our vision and mission to enrich Arkansas students and the Arkansas community.
- The Council of University of Arkansas Research Libraries K-12 Education Portal - The portal is designed to help visitors to the University of Arkansas's Libraries locate digital projects developed by University of Arkansas campuses, to help teachers and students locate and use K-12 learning resources, and to help CUARL committee members share information regarding the progress and status of their projects.
- School Health Guidelines to Promote Healthy Eating and Physical Activity
- Tips for Teachers---School Health Guidelines
- CDC's Worksite Wellness Scorecard
- Comprehensive School Physical Activity Program Guide